On Thu, 9 Feb 2023, Mike Markowski wrote: [...] > I wonder if particular music transports any others back to computing > days of old.  The current lab I'm in receives exactly 1 radio station > from a local high school and streaming is blocked.  Not sure that any > new musical memories will be formed for my ever nearer days of > retirement! "Computer Games" by Mi-Sex (sp?), filmed at CDC HQ in North Sydney, Australia; all those spinning tapes in the background... And yep, Kraftwerk :-) I saw them in concert. -- Dave