On 7/16/21 10:09 PM, Theodore Y. Ts'o wrote: > You can try to argue that it should have a different etymology I'm not trying to argue anything. If anything, I'm sharing what I think is a different / an alternate understanding. I view "open source" (case insensitive) as having two different definitions, much like "hacker" has two almost diametrically opposed definitions depending which community you're in. The dualism exists, and I believe that there's nothing that I can do to change that. So why try? -- Grant. . . . unix || die