On 3/8/20 9:39 PM, Warner Losh wrote: > floppy controller supports the full range of crazy that once roamed > the earth Does anyone have any knee jerk reaction to the idea of putting a 5¼" floppy drive on a USB-to-Floppy (nominally 3½") adapter? Do I want to avoid tilting at this windmill? Am I better off installing the 5¼" floppy inside the computer and connecting directly to the motherboard? I'm only wanting to pull files off of 5¼" disks. At most I'll want to dd the disks to an image. That being said, I wonder if I should also be collecting any different types of images. (This may mean mobo instead of USB.) Thank you for any pro-tips that you can provide. -- Grant. . . . unix || die -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: smime.p7s Type: application/pkcs7-signature Size: 4013 bytes Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature URL: