* | and color
@ 2002-09-21 12:42 Oystein Viggen
From: Oystein Viggen @ 2002-09-21 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

If I hit | in the summary buffer to pipe the current article through
some command, the resulting article buffer will not be colourized.

Is there some command I could run to have it colored again?

Oystein
--
Ebg13 arire tbrf bhg bs fglyr..

* Re: | and color
@ 2002-09-22 20:07 ` Raymond Scholz
From: Raymond Scholz @ 2002-09-22 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 3307 September 1993, Oystein Viggen <oysteivi@tihlde.org> wrote:

> If I hit | in the summary buffer to pipe the current article through
> some command, the resulting article buffer will not be colourized.

You could assign gnus-article-mode to the Shell command output.
Easier solution: try `gnus-summary-pipe-message' instead of
`gnus-summary-pipe-output'.

I've bound this function to `W |' in the Summary Buffer.

Cheers, Ray
--
Hfr fgebat rapelcgvba!

* Re: | and color
@ 2002-09-23 19:09   ` Oystein Viggen
From: Oystein Viggen @ 2002-09-23 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

* [Raymond Scholz]

> Easier solution: try `gnus-summary-pipe-message' instead of
> `gnus-summary-pipe-output'.

Thanks, that is just what I needed.  (for viewing UTF-8 encoded messages
in Norwegian newsgroups using xemacs-nomule and tcs).

Oystein
--
This message was brought to you by the letter ß and the number e.