* http://www.gnus.org/ -- Manuals not readable
@ 2004-10-07 14:02 Oystein Viggen
From: Oystein Viggen @ 2004-10-07 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

(Sent this to <webmaster at gnus dot org> first, bug got a bounce from Jason
R. Mastaler.  I don't know if it's a multi-person alias, so I'm resending it
here just to be sure.)

Hi,

I'm getting a 404 while trying to read the manuals that are linked from the
Manuals page on gnus.org.  I'm thinking this is a server error, so I'm
contacting webmaster :)

Øystein
..of course, the virus would tell you the same thing..

* Re: http://www.gnus.org/ -- Manuals not readable
@ 2004-10-07 16:22 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2004-10-07 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Oct 07 2004, Oystein Viggen wrote:

> I'm getting a 404 while trying to read the manuals that are linked from the
> Manuals page on gnus.org.

Still?  Hm.
http://groups.google.com/groups?rnum=1&threadm=j70u0thutfa.fsf@dufair.org

Lars is in Texas at the moment (see
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.discuss:6529) so you may try again if
it's not fixed after the October 12.

In the meantime, you can use
<URL:http://quimby.gnus.org/gnus/manual.html>.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: http://www.gnus.org/ -- Manuals not readable
@ 2004-10-07 17:43   ` Oystein Viggen
From: Oystein Viggen @ 2004-10-07 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

* [Reiner Steib]

> In the meantime, you can use
> <URL:http://quimby.gnus.org/gnus/manual.html>.

Thanks!

I tried bothering Lars about it on IRC earlier, but I guess I was too late.

Øystein
--
This message was generated by a horde of attack elephants armed with PRNGs.