* Machines
@ 2002-10-23 15:26 GraphicsFind
From: GraphicsFind @ 2002-10-23 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii, Size: 896 bytes --]

1987 Planeta Varimat VL87.7+L, 55", Varidamps, Varicontrol, Coating Tower, Extended delivery,Baldwin Blanket washers, UV driers, a 7 unit press PLUS dedicated coater.
Ex-site $375,000US

1976 56” Bobst 1420egc, Foiler, including 1988 Bobst Easy Press, Lutz Scorer Cutter,
under power, 2 extra chases and 2 extra plates available 30 days, as is where is $110,000.

PLANETA VL 78 A  1991, 64”
6 colors PLUS coater PLUS extended delivery (8’) - Size 120X160 cms
VARICONTROL FUJI
VARIDAMP+BALDWIN
 Machine immediately available
PRICE EX SITE : USD $475.000,00

We do not intentionally send our lists to any unwilling recipient.
Our apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused.