* [Enter] mapping in a gnuserv text frame for MULE XEmacs 21.5b12 for Gnus v5.10.2
@ 2003-05-06 20:06 Nelson Ferreira
From: Nelson Ferreira @ 2003-05-06 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

When using Gnus v5.10.2 in a MULE XEmacs 21.5B12 , the Enter key is
sent as LFD which is not in the Gnus keymap definitions, thus causing
the Buffer is read-only error.

Which keymaps should I change ? Should this be a default for Gnus , i.e. to
map LFD to the same bindings as RET, or should I as a general rule have some
XEmacs wide mapping of LFD to RET ?

Thanks for any advice,

       Nelson

--
Nelson Ferreira

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-05-06 20:06 UTC | newest]