* sgnus-0.12 followup problem
@ 1995-11-08  2:30 SAKIYAMA Nobuo
From: SAKIYAMA Nobuo @ 1995-11-08  2:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

I found that Newsgroups: header in *post-news* buffer is not desired
result when I am trying to follow up an article crossposted but
without Followup-To: header. Say,

When I read

	Newsgroups: a,b,c
	Subject: test
	From: foo@bar

	Hi.

from summary buffer of b and try to follow up, the result is not

	Newsgroups: a,b,c
	Subject: Re: test
	--text follows this line--
	>Hi.

but

	Newsgroups: b
	--text follows this line--
	>Hi.

 I think that Newsgroups: header of the original article should be
 fetched, but I don't know when it should be done in multiple server
 feature.
--
SAKIYAMA Nobuo        nobuo@is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-11-08  2:30 UTC | newest]