* Re: Can't post from my newsreader/server
       [not found] <7gutlu$9g1$1@nnrp1.deja.com>
@ 1999-05-08 11:12 ` lconrad
From: lconrad @ 1999-05-08 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

>>>>> "pd" == peterfdavis  <peterfdavis@my-dejanews.com> writes:

    pd> For some reason, when I try to post news articles from the
    pd> server at work, I get this error:

    pd>     Couldn't send message via news: Server closed connection

    pd> Anyone know what this means?

You can find out by putting:

(setq nntp-record-commands t)

in your .gnus file, and looking at the buffer *nntp-log* for the
dialog begween gnus and your news server.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad@world.std.com , http://www.world.std.com/~lconrad/ )
(617) 661-8097

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-05-08 11:12 UTC | newest]