* `declare-function' in lisp/gnus in Emacs CVS trunk
@ 2007-11-30 22:44 Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2007-11-30 22:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello Gnus,

Is it OK for me to add some declare-function statements to files in
lisp/gnus in Emacs CVS trunk? I don't know if such changes get synced
back to Gnus CVS. I know you like to be compatible with multiple Emacs
versions, but I figure you can just alias declare-function to ignore
when it is not defined.

TIA.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-11-30 22:44 UTC | newest]