* "null pointer"
@ 1995-11-03  2:26 Robert Nicholson
From: Robert Nicholson @ 1995-11-03  2:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

This ones really bugging me.

This is a nntp group and I think it's trying to post locally or
something.

This group does not exist locally but when I try to post to I get.

"no such newsgroup as (null pointer)"

This is becoming very frustrating because when I'm prompted again
Organisation is left there and error's because there's already one
there.

Can we please remove Organisation when posting fails please?

Sender: robert@steffi.accessone.com
Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.authoring.images
Subject: FancyIndexing images?
From: robert@steffi.accessone.com (Robert Nicholson)
Date: 02 Nov 1995 18:21:09 -0800
--text follows this line--
Are there any archives of images suitable for fancy indexing?

ie. cool icons for different file types besides that which ship with
each server?

BTW:

Connection closed by foreign host.
robert:/Users/robert/Library/Notes/Accessone>telnet news 119              18:26
Trying 198.68.191.12... Connected to news.accessone.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
200 news.accessone.com InterNetNews server INN 1.4unoff2 7-Aug-95 ready
mode reader
200 news.accessone.com InterNetNews NNRP server INN 1.4unoff2 7-Aug-95 ready (posting ok).
group comp.infosystems.www.authoring.images
211 268 5680 5953 comp.infosystems.www.authoring.images

--
             "Mary ate a little lamb and punk rock isn't dead"
            (PGP key: send email with Subject: request pgp key)

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-11-03  2:26 UTC | newest]