* Does Supersede work?
@ 1995-11-06 12:20 Stefan Bodewig
From: Stefan Bodewig @ 1995-11-06 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I tried to supersede an old article of mine with a new one using `S s'
but all I get is an empty *post-news* buffer with empty Subject line.

I thought Gnus might add the control-thingies on the fly (invisible to
me) but it doesn't. The effect of `S s' is the same as `a', a new
article get's posted, the old one isn't canceled.

Is this reproduceable or do we have a problem with our local setup?

Hmm, I just tried Gnus 5.0.12 instead of September Gnus 0.12 and it
worked, looks like a sgnus bug to me.

Stefan

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-11-06 12:20 UTC | newest]