* POP Server supporting gnus:nnml?
@ 1995-11-08 19:19 Shane Holder
From: Shane Holder @ 1995-11-08 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anyone successfully installed a POP server that works with
gnus:nnml, and procmail doing the spliting and creation of .overview?
I'm about to give it a shot, and thought I might ask for some tips
before trying to invent the wheel. :)

Just so there's no confusion, I don't want to read a POP server with
gnus, I want to serve multiple mail directories that are in nnml
format.

Thanks,
Shane

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-11-08 19:19 UTC | newest]