September Gnus provides separation of gnus-original-article-buffer and gnus-article-buffer, and tm-sgnus supports automatic MIME preview feature to use these separated article buffers. For MIME article, gnus-article-buffer indicates MIME processed preview buffer, and gnus-original-article-buffer indicates raw message. gnus-summary-save-in-* save gnus-article-buffer. I think is is not good. Because I want to MIME navigate again for saved article. So I think gnus-summary-save-in-* should save gnus-original-article-buffer instead of gnus-article-buffer. (However for gnus-summary-save-in-file, gnus-article-buffer may be better) So I made a following patch. What do you think about?