* gnus-check-new-newsgroups bug
@ 1995-11-20  6:07 Erik Selberg
From: Erik Selberg @ 1995-11-20  6:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

My gnus-check-new-newsgroups variable is:

'((nntp "news.u") (nntp "beaver"))

On startup, if there's a new newsgroup, say comp.foo, I get the
following in my *Group* buffer:

comp.foo
comp.foo
comp.foo

Examining these three yields the following:

comp.foo:   native
comp.foo:   native
comp.fo:    nntp+beaver

previously, I would get nntp+news.u (versus just native).

Is this a problem with how I set the variable, or a bug in dgnus?

-erik

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-11-20  6:07 UTC | newest]