* Found No Mail! blues (19.30/0.16)
@ 1995-11-30 22:17 Erik Selberg
From: Erik Selberg @ 1995-11-30 22:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just tried to upgrade to 19.30 (successfully) and S 0.16 from 0.12
(unsuccessfully). The problem is that ding is giving me these "Found
No Mail!" errors causing everything to die.

In particular, this happens when I start up ding. It then using
nnmail-split-incoming and calls nnmail-process-unix-mail-format. While
looking for the deliminator (i.e. "From blab blah blah") it errors
out. Apparently, it's taking .gnus-crash-file and inserting the
contents of that into a buffer. Since .gnus-crash-file is empty,
there's no mail to be found.

Have I missed something in moving up to 0.16? I have no idea why this
would be happening, and I've seen no upgrade notices in the newsgroup.

Thanks,
-Erik

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-11-30 22:17 UTC | newest]