* No Xref: field during NNkibozing?
@ 1996-01-09  2:50 Rick Flower
From: Rick Flower @ 1996-01-09  2:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all!  I'm new to the Kibozing stuff, and am having a little
trouble.. I can successfully generate a NOV file from my
Kibozing score file (see below), but I seem to get this one
particular message that bites me.. It appear to NOT have an
Xref field in the NOV file and that causes GNUS to barf when I
try to actually go out and read my messages.. Any ideas?  Below
is my score file :

(("subject"
  ("memory" nil nil s)
  ("simm" nil nil s))
 ("xref"
  ("^Xref:" nil nil r))
 ("body"
  ("simm" nil nil s)))

-- Rick

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-01-09  2:50 UTC | newest]