* Turning off Gcc support in sgnus-0.41
@ 1996-02-23 23:03 Steve Baumgarten
From: Steve Baumgarten @ 1996-02-23 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Assuming I don't want to archive any of my posts, what's the easiest
way to turn off Gcc support in sgnus-0.41?  I'd prefer not to even
have the "Gcc" header inserted in my post-news buffer, but I'd
certainly settle for having it removed before the article is posted
but having no further action taken.

Steve Baumgarten
sbb@panix.com

* Re: Turning off Gcc support in sgnus-0.41
@ 1996-02-24  1:14 ` Steven L Baur
From: Steven L Baur @ 1996-02-24  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Steve> Assuming I don't want to archive any of my posts, what's the easiest
Steve> way to turn off Gcc support in sgnus-0.41?  I'd prefer not to even
Steve> have the "Gcc" header inserted in my post-news buffer, but I'd
Steve> certainly settle for having it removed before the article is posted
Steve> but having no further action taken.

Gcc insertion is hardcoded at present, so I guess the answer is
C-SPC C-r Gcc: C-a C-k C-x C-x
(Add a C-d after the C-k if kill-line doesn't remove the trailing
linefeed).

There should be a variable to control this I believe.
--
steve@miranova.com baur
Unsolicited commercial e-mail will be proofread for $250/hour.

* Re: Turning off Gcc support in sgnus-0.41
@ 1996-02-24  2:59   ` d. hall
From: d. hall @ 1996-02-24  2:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

--
                 ``forever and ever is never enough''

                                ~ le click, tonight is the night

* Re: Turning off Gcc support in sgnus-0.41
@ 1996-02-24  7:44 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-02-24  7:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Steve Baumgarten <sbb@panix.com> writes:

> Assuming I don't want to archive any of my posts, what's the easiest
> way to turn off Gcc support in sgnus-0.41?

(setq gnus-message-archive-group nil)