* BBDB with September Gnus 0.49
@ 1996-03-04 15:33 Samuel Tardieu
From: Samuel Tardieu @ 1996-03-04 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: info-bbdb

Using September Gnus 0.49 and BBDB under XEmacs 19.13, I often get the
error "Message unexists or may be cancelled" in mail groups, which
seems to be due to BBDB:

Signalling: (error "message unexists")
  signal(error ("message unexists"))
  cerror("message unexists")
  apply(cerror "message unexists")
  error("message unexists")
  bbdb/gnus-update-record(nil)
  bbdb/gnus-pop-up-bbdb-buffer(nil)
  bbdb/gnus-update-record()
  run-hooks(gnus-article-prepare-hook)
  gnus-article-prepare(535 nil)
  gnus-summary-display-article(535)
  gnus-summary-first-unread-article()
  gnus-summary-read-group("nnml+private:mail.postmaster" nil nil)
  gnus-group-read-group(nil)
  call-interactively(gnus-group-read-group)

I use gnus-bbdb.el release 1.19. Is there a more recent release ? Does
anyone how to correct this problem without shutting down BBDB
completely ?

  Sam
--
"La cervelle des petits enfants, ca doit avoir comme un petit gout de noisette"
                                                       Charles Baudelaire