* Digests created in reverse order
@ 1996-03-18 16:37 Steve Baumgarten
From: Steve Baumgarten @ 1996-03-18 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

If I mark 3 articles in a thread and then use "S O m" to create a
mail digest, the articles are included in the digest in reverse
order.  That is, assume the thread looks like this:

   [  13: Mark Green          ] Re: "Pro Pinball - The Web"
       [  16: "Adrian Barritt"    ]
           [   8: J. Weaver Jr.       ]

I mark those three articles with '#' in order from top to bottom.
Then I create a digest with "S O m" (gnus-uu-digest-mail-forward).

The digest that's created starts off with the message from "J. Weaver
Jr."; the next is the one from "Adrian Barritt"; the last is the one
from "Mark Green" -- exactly the reverse of what I'd expect.  (And in
fact the reverse of what I want, since the way Gnus is doing it the
replies are included before the original article.)

This happens with sgnus 0.54 and emacs 19.30, but it's behavior I've
seen for a long time now -- I've just been too lazy to report it.

Steve Baumgarten
sbb@panix.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-03-18 16:37 UTC | newest]