* Re: procmail users please read..
@ 1996-06-04 23:07 ` Greg Thompson
From: Greg Thompson @ 1996-06-04 23:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

>"r" == robert  <robert@elastica.com> writes:

  r> Back around .41 I think you were able to just "g" in the group
  r> buffer and gnus would go out and find .spool folders and create
  r> the groups (nnfolders) for them if they didn't already exist.

  r> It appears now that you are expected to explicitly create these
  r> groups yourself that the previous intellegence has been removed
  r> or broken...

i think topic mode caused this to stop working a while ago, but i
thought lars had said he'd finally fixed it.  i haven't added a new
spool file since sgnus 0.9something, so i don't know if it actually
got fixed.
--
		-greg		      a blindered horse, a wind up toy
						     i'm on auto pilot

* Re: procmail users please read..
@ 1996-06-05  3:01 ` Sten Drescher
From: Sten Drescher @ 1996-06-05  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

r> Back around .41 I think you were able to just "g" in the group
r> buffer and gnus would go out and find .spool folders and create the
r> groups (nnfolders) for them if they didn't already exist.

	I've found that if I "F" (gnus-find-new-newsgroups), it asks
me about subscribing to the new nnml groups.

--
#include <disclaimer.h>                               /* Sten Drescher */
ObCDABait:      For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the

* procmail users please read..
@ 1996-06-05 22:24 robert
From: robert @ 1996-06-05 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, I want to ask procmail users if they've noticed that this behavour
that use to exist doesn't in later sgnus's releases.

Back around .41 I think you were able to just "g" in the group buffer
and gnus would go out and find .spool folders and create the groups
(nnfolders) for them if they didn't already exist.

It appears now that you are expected to explicitly create these groups
yourself that the previous intellegence has been removed or broken...

How does it work for you?