* Picons and smileys...
@ 1996-06-18 16:09 Edward J. Sabol
From: Edward J. Sabol @ 1996-06-18 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

All this Gnus development effort going into smileys and picons has me
depressed -- and envious of all you XEmacs users. I really wish RMS or some
Emacs hacker would splice in the XEmacs display code into Emacs soon! Yeah,
yeah, I know: "They're working on it." What's it been two years? More? Ugh.
I'd just switch to XEmacs if I weren't so set in my ways.

Later,
Ed