* nnmail-treat-duplicates is great
@ 1996-07-23 22:29 Colin Rafferty
From: Colin Rafferty @ 1996-07-23 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just wanted to admit that I briefly lost confidence in Gnus.  All day,
I thought that I was seeing mail message that were not showing up in my
groups.  I ended up setting nnmail-treat-duplicates back to 'warn, and
nnmail-delete-incoming to nil.

It turns out that a mailing list I am on was resending old messages, and
Gnus was (correctly) deleting them.

This is just one more example of how I cannot thank Lars enough.

By the way, the T-shirt is very cool -- I can't wait to wear it to work
on Friday.

--
Colin

* Re: nnmail-treat-duplicates is great
@ 1996-07-23 23:15 ` Daniel Simms
From: Daniel Simms @ 1996-07-23 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

    CR> I can't wait to wear it to work on Friday.

You should have bought several and worn them all weekend! :)

--
Daniel Simms                    There is more than one way to burn a book.
dsimms@dsimms.com               And the world is full of people running