From: "Randal L. Schwartz" <merlyn@stonehenge.com>
Subject: how do I fcc: a nnml folder?  and what is gcc? (gnus 5.3)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 07:33:42 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

OK, I've just taken the plunge, in an effort to get away from using MH
to read my mail, in starting to have my mailreading in GNUS using nnml
folders.

I've already figured out (in about 6 hours... grrrr...) about procmail
incoming's and B-c and a few other cool things.  I'm still puzzling
over exactly how to remove old mail (the expiry thing is a bit fuzzy
so far), but I can at least B-del it for now.

But now I'm stuck.  What's the right Fcc setup to trigger saving into
nnml "groups" called "nnml:outbox" or "nnml:todo" or whatever?  The
docs say that message-fcc-handler-function is rmail-output by default,
but I can't figure out what nnml function corresponds to rmail-output.

And, the docs mention "gcc" once, and the source mentions it twice,
but that's the end of the road.  Is that the remnants of an experiment
gone bad, or is that what I'm looking for?

[please cc: me on the response... I read this list via the FTP archive]

Email: <merlyn@stonehenge.com> Snail: (Call) PGP-Key: (finger merlyn@ora.com)
Web: <A HREF="http://www.teleport.com/~merlyn/">My Home Page!</A>
Quote: "I'm telling you, if I could have five lines in my .sig, I would!" -- me