* Passworded foreign groups..
@ 1996-11-01 13:05 Andy Eskilsson
From: Andy Eskilsson @ 1996-11-01 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

A guy here tried to grab news from a foreign newsserver where some
groups were password protected, what happened when he started up gnus
was that it asked for password, no mention about group or for what
server this password was for, and then when he typed the wrong
password, gnus looped.. Will ask for backtrace next time.

Any1 tried it out?? Well at least when asking for password, maybe
mention to what it is?

	/Andy

--
 Hi I am an alien .sig, and at the moment I am having sex to your
 mind, by looking at your smile I can see that you like it.

 Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
 See <http://www.fukt.hk-r.se/~flognat/mail/> for more info.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-11-01 13:05 UTC | newest]