* Authinfo/Select Method question
@ 1997-01-15 17:28 Baba Z Buehler
From: Baba Z Buehler @ 1997-01-15 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there a way to put my user/password for a news server into the select
method?  Or do I need to just write something to put into
nntp-server-opened-hook that sends it?

I don't need to go through a firewall or anything, I just don't want to type my
login/password every time Gnus connects.

Thanks,
--
# Baba Z Buehler - 'Hackito Ergo Sum'
# Beckman Institute Systems Services, Urbana Illinois