* 1979-the new SF book or?? More on Bigbro.. uh Bigsis!
@ 1997-03-06 14:27 Andy Eskilsson
From: Andy Eskilsson @ 1997-03-06 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

I browsed through the Gnus manual (no no no, it was pure chance, I
would never,never read such litterature in normal case!), and stumbled
over the topic:

* Adaptive Scoring::         Big Sister Gnus knows what you read.

I am now wondering if Lars is writing on another book in 1984-theme
:-) The problem is.. it can only be called 1979, no SF there or? (uh
for those of you who scratches their heads.. 1984 was written
1948.. get it??)

I also recall a program for kids in my childhood, where the actors
told the truth about flowers and bees..

In the beginning we men could make our babies by ourselves.. Women
were aliens that came to the earth, and made us men forget how we made
them, and at any moment they will fly off into space and leave us here
for extinction(?) and we were asked to grabb hold of any woman in the
vicinity..

	/Gee_what_did_THEY_put_in_the_coffee_this_morning_Andy

p.s. Hmm we now have scoring/killing of incoming articles, how about
scoring/killing of outgoing too? Would probably make a bunch of my
friends more happy :-)

--
 Hi I am an alien .sig, and at the moment I am having sex to your
 mind, by looking at your smile I can see that you like it.

 Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
 See <http://www.fukt.hk-r.se/~flognat/mail/> for more info.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-03-06 14:27 UTC | newest]