* information about nmh
@ 1997-06-22 23:40 Richard Coleman
From: Richard Coleman @ 1997-06-22 23:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Several people on the Gnus list have asked me
about nmh.  nmh is an offshoot of MH-6.8.3 that
I've been developing for about 8 months.  I've
converted it to GNU autoconf and fixed many
portability problems (compiles on Linux now).
I've also added several extensions, as well as a
new command "flist".

You can get further information at:

nmh www site: http://www.math.gatech.edu/nmh/
nmh ftp site: ftp://ftp.math.gatech.edu/pub/nmh/nmh.tar.gz

for it.  Check the web page for subscription info.

Sorry for wasting the Gnus bandwidth.

Richard Coleman
coleman@math.gatech.edu

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-06-22 23:40 UTC | newest]