From: Kees de Bruin <kees_de_bruin@tasking.nl>
Cc: ding@ifi.uio.no
Subject: Re: Gnus v5.4.65 is released
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 07:19:49 +0200	[thread overview]

>>>>> "Erik" == Erik Selberg <selberg@cs.washington.edu> writes:

 Erik> with .65, in message mode, when fill auto-returns a line I get this
 Erik> * annoying * at the beginning (like that). Any ideas why? Some weird
 Erik> * new auto-var I didn't tweak? Or did tweak, and a bugfix made these?
 Erik> * The minor-modes I'm using are: MIME-Edit 7bit Font-lock Fill Abbrev

I've seen more people having this type of problem. You probably are running
some 5.x version of CC-Mode. You might try the latest version (5.16) and
see if it solves your problem.

Kind regards,

--
Kees de Bruin                                             Software Engineer
E-mail:  kees_de_bruin@tasking.com                      Tasking Software BV