* More kiboze
@ 1998-04-02  5:46 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 1998-04-02  5:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is anyone actually using nnkiboze successfully?
Has nnkiboze every worked in past releases?
I have spent an awfull lot of time experimenting with it and have never
yet got anything usefull back.

Rather than describe the foibles some more.  I hope there are people
using it sucessfully who will share some of the knowhow.  It seems like
a promising idea, but so far has been a total wipe out.  Is it just
operator error or is nnkiboze  basically useless.

--

Harry Putnam reader@newsguy.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-04-02  5:46 UTC | newest]