* SDr'ing in .80
@ 1999-03-04  2:16 Roman Milner
From: Roman Milner @ 1999-03-04  2:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

    With pgnus .80 I tried to SDr the patch message to myself at work
and got an error - I can't duplicate it with any other message other
than the gnus patch message.

^Roman

Signaling: (error "Containing expression ends prematurely")
  scan-sexps(24867 1)
  forward-sexp(1)
  mml-read-tag()
  mml-parse-1()
  mml-parse()
  mml-generate-mime()
  message-encode-message-body()
  message-send-mail()
  message-resend("roman@speeder.com")
  gnus-summary-resend-message("roman@speeder.com" nil)
  call-interactively(gnus-summary-resend-message)

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-03-04  2:16 UTC | newest]