Hi, people. I was re-reading old mail. > PH> I have PGP 5.0, and had mailcrypt working fine under emacs, but > PH> when I went to xemacs (20.4), I get an error message when I fire > PH> up emacs that states that it can't set version 5.0. > mailcrypt must be byte-compiled for the Emacs and Gnus you are using, > otherwise it will not work. How could it make such a difference? I thought that running byte-compiled or not should not make a difference, or else, I would see a bug. Don't you? -- François Pinard mailto:pinard@iro.umontreal.ca Join the free Translation Project! http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pinard