* www.refcards.com
@ 1999-07-21 17:54 luis fernandes
From: luis fernandes @ 1999-07-21 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

This site has the TeX source, PS & PDF versions of several cards,
with the exception of Gnus.

Is it a good idea to have the Gnus card there?

I'm not entirely certain (something rubs me the wrong way about them,
though I can't quite put my finger on it); but if nobody has any
objections (esp. Vladimir) then the Gnus card should be available
there.

* Re: www.refcards.com
@ 1999-07-22 18:13 ` Edward J. Sabol
From: Edward J. Sabol @ 1999-07-22 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Excerpts from mail: (21-Jul-99) www.refcards.com by luis fernandes
> This site has the TeX source, PS & PDF versions of several cards,
> with the exception of Gnus.
>
> Is it a good idea to have the Gnus card there?
>
> I'm not entirely certain (something rubs me the wrong way about them,
> though I can't quite put my finger on it); but if nobody has any
> objections (esp. Vladimir) then the Gnus card should be available
> there.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Gnus refcard is pretty out of date, isn't
it? I believe the last update was made circa June 1997 when the refcard was
updated to reflect Gnus 5.4.56. Or has there been an update since then that
I'm not aware of? It would be nice if the refcard was kept in sync with Gnus
development...

* Re: www.refcards.com
@ 1999-08-27 21:20   ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1999-08-27 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Edward J. Sabol" <sabol@alderaan.gsfc.nasa.gov> writes:

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Gnus refcard is pretty out of date, isn't
> it? I believe the last update was made circa June 1997 when the refcard was
> updated to reflect Gnus 5.4.56. Or has there been an update since then that
> I'm not aware of? It would be nice if the refcard was kept in sync with Gnus
> development...

Err...  I got a new version of the refcard.  Let's see...  Yup; I seem
to have lost it.  Somewhere.  I mean, I probably have it, but I can't
find it.  Darn.