* pdf mime decoding troubles with pd gnus0.98 - repost
@ 1999-11-26  9:09 uliw
From: uliw @ 1999-11-26  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

sorry for the reposting, but I never saw a single response, so I'm
unsure whether it came through at all. Likewise this might be a FAQ,
but I looked through the mail-archive without success.

I am unable to _decode_ (I'm aware of the encoding problems) a
properly encoded pdf attachment using the current 0.98 pd-gnus . The
file is written to disk and loaded, but remains empty.

	Thanks for any hints

	       Uli

--
	Uli Wortmann
	Dept. of Geology       Fax (Switzerland) (1) 632  1080

* Re: pdf mime decoding troubles with pd gnus0.98 - repost
@ 1999-11-26 10:17 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 1999-11-26 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

uliw@erdw.ethz.ch writes:

> I am unable to _decode_ (I'm aware of the encoding problems) a
> properly encoded pdf attachment using the current 0.98 pd-gnus . The
> file is written to disk and loaded, but remains empty.

Our fax software sends PDF files by mail, and I can read them just
fine.  What happens if you `o' on a PDF attachment?  Is the resulting
file empty?

kai
--
because I couldn't think of a good beginning.