* nnir on several (imap) servers
@ 2015-08-25 11:37 Erik Colson
From: Erik Colson @ 2015-08-25 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi!

I have several mailboxes on several imap servers. When I'm searching
something I have to launch the query on every server separately (from
the server buffer). Is it possible to launch a query on multiple servers
at once and additionaly to get the results grouped in one nnir buffer ?

best
--
erik colson