Ages ago (well, a few months) someone convinced me to hack together some lisp to write the current buffer out to my Palm V with the pilot-memo command-line thang. Then I caught the feeping creature disease and figured it'd be nice to save the current Gnus article, although I never quite got it to work properly - when (gnus-summary-article-subject) gets called it seems to return the subject line of the last article in the summary buffer, rather than the one I'm actually looking at. Help ! The (rather poor) code's attached.