* XEmacs redisplay  bug ?
@ 2001-04-17 23:35 Fabrice Popineau
From: Fabrice Popineau @ 2001-04-17 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

I grabbed the latest cvs  copy of gnus this  morning, and I get a very
strange effect  : the  Article buffer does   not get redisplayed  when
another frame is uncovering it. Strange because  all the glyphs of the
Article buffer only  seem to  be written  over  the ones of the  other
frame. I can attach a screen copy to whom is interested.

Oort Gnus 0.03, XEmacs 21.2b47 native win32.

--
Fabrice Popineau

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-04-17 23:35 UTC | newest]