Andrew J Cosgriff wrote : > Harry Putnam wrote : > > > Is it possible to set netscape in such a way as to call gnus when > > clicking a "mailto" link? > > Yeah. Grab muttzilla[1] and give it a whirl - there's a VM interface > in there. I keep meaning to get around to making it work with Gnus, > but it consistently manages to fall off my stack. > > If anybody's already done so, post it here ! :) > > > Footnotes: > [1] http://www3.telus.net/brian_winters/mutt/ Blah. Here you go. I call it "gnus-mail" and if you chuck the script in /usr/local/lib/muttzilla and put mailargs=gnus-mail in your .muttzillarc it oughta work. I couldn't be bothered worrying about handling CC or BCC, 'cause it's not like I see them every day in a mailto: header, so...