I'm trying to figure out what the correct .Xdefaults resource is which controls certain a certain class of gnus faces that I don't like. Yes, I know that I can do this through customize, but this font appears so often and in so many different faces that this would be seemingly unmanageable. The font I'm trying to change is what is used in the following faces for example: Gnus Emphasis Italic Gnus Signature Face Gnus Summary Low Read Face Bbdb Company In this screenshot from a customize session, "Gnus Header Newsgroups Face" and "Gnus Header Content Face" show the font I don't like and between them "Gnus Header Name Face" shows my default font.