* Exiting gnus in other
@ 2000-06-08 15:19 Luc MAZARDO
From: Luc MAZARDO @ 2000-06-08 15:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Exiting gnus when I launched it with _gnus-other-frame_, and I quit
gnus, I have always two frames !
So I use this hook :
_(setq gnus-exit-gnus-hook 'delete-frame)_

Is there another way to do this ??
I suggest to add a global variable could be used as :
_(defcustom gnus-use-other-frame f)_
and enable _gnus-use-other-frame_ in the _gnus-other-frame_

when calling _gnus-exit_, a test could be done on _gnus-use-other-frame_.

--
Luc Mazardo
Gnu Emacs:flame.el You know, "Head-for-the-mountains" Bush is secretly

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-06-08 15:19 UTC | newest]