* Gnus 5.8 for Emacs 21
@ 2000-06-21 22:38 Dave Love
From: Dave Love @ 2000-06-21 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: larsi, gerd

We'd like to get Gnus 5.8 into the Emacs 21 repository shortly for
pretesting purposes.  In the absence of any communication from
St. Lars the Hermit we propose doing so ourselves come July.

I wouldn't expect it to cause offence or practical problems since as
far as I can see it just means that muggins does the work rather than
Lars and it will get more testing, with fixes merged back.  If anyone
thinks otherwise, please let me know.

* Re: Gnus 5.8 for Emacs 21
@ 2000-07-02 22:33 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2000-07-02 22:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding, gerd

Dave Love <fx@gnu.org> writes:

> We'd like to get Gnus 5.8 into the Emacs 21 repository shortly for
> pretesting purposes.  In the absence of any communication from
> St. Lars the Hermit we propose doing so ourselves come July.

Please do.  I won't be able to do any serious Gnus stuff until the
last week of July...