* procmail, gnus and "new" mail groups
@ 2000-09-18 16:24 Andreas Fuchs
From: Andreas Fuchs @ 2000-09-18 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

When I receive an e-mail from a mailinglist, procmail filters it by some
headers (X-Loop, X-List etc.) into mboxes with the suffix ".in" in my
~/.procmail dir. This has worked really well together with gnus.

Now, when I recently joined a mailing list, gnus would refuse to put the
messages in the new .in file into a new group. I know for sure that it
has done so in the past, but I dunno when it stopped working (I'm using
a fairly recent cvs gnus).

Is this a bug? A new, (un)documented (I checked info node "Mail Source
Specifiers") feature?

TIA, regards,
--
Andreas Stefan Fuchs                             in Real Life aka
asf@acm.org, asfuchs@gmx.at, asf@ycom.at         in NNTP and SMTP,