* Corrections to the manual
@ 2001-05-03 12:09 Jost.Krieger
From: Jost.Krieger @ 2001-05-03 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

As every few years, I've been reading the Gnus manual with a pencil
in my hand :-)

What's the procedure to bring in the changes nowadays?

Make a patch against CVS and post it here ?

Of course, some of the changes are plain typos, but some are debatable.

What would you suggest?

Jost
--
| Jost.Krieger@ruhr-uni-bochum.de      Please help stamp out spam! |
| Postmaster, JAPH, resident answer machine          am RZ der RUB |

* Re: Corrections to the manual
@ 2001-05-03 17:01 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2001-05-03 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 3 May 2001, Jost Krieger wrote:

> Make a patch against CVS and post it here ?

Sounds good.  Optionally, you could make bug reports for the
non-debatable ones and only post the debatable ones here.

kai
--
The passive voice should never be used.