From: "SEKOU MOSHOOD" <msekou3@hotvoice.com>
Subject: PLEASE CAN YOU ASIST
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 02:07:55	[thread overview]

FROM: SEKO MOSHOOD
EMAIL:msekou3@lycos.com

DEAR FRIEND,

I am the first son of the late Mobutu Sese Seko, the
former President of the Congo Republic. I am presently
under protective custody in Nigeria as a political
refugee. I got your contact during
my search for a stranger that can cooperate with me in
this mutual transaction. I want you to note that this
business will
benefit both of us. However, you must confirm your
ability to handle this because it involves a large
amount of money. The money (47 million US DOLLARS is
my
share of my father's estate). I boxed and shipped the
money to a security company IN Europe at the peak of the
war/political crisis that rocked my country few years
ago. Now the crisis has abated i am looking for a
person like you to proceed to the place of the
security company in order to clear the fund and invest
on my behalf as I dont want my name to be used for
now as i realise very much the type of hatred late
kabila the former head of state has for my late father
and even his son who is now the head of state.
Note that I will send to you the relevant documents
that will enable you take possesion of the the fund
for onward investment for our mutual benefit. All I
need from you is as follows:
1. A  committment that you
will keep the transaction strictly confidential.
2. Your confirmation of your ability to handle this.
3. Your telephone and fax numbers including
mobile for easy communication.
5. Your full permanent address.
As soon as I get the above information from you, I
will disclose to you the name and the country of the
security company so that you can make arrangements
to travel and collect the luggages.Note that this is
 a very safe transaction
as
this money is my share of my father's estate.
I am waiting for your response via email:msekou3@lycos.com to enable
us proceed.

Regards.

SEKO MOSHOOD.