* purchase
@ 2002-07-04 12:40 sharr habil
From: sharr habil @ 2002-07-04 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

dear sir
    i am sharr,who heads an organization with the aim
of eradicating polio in africa.as at now the
organization needs a traditional cloth.so i decided to
contact you whether you can sell to me t-shirts in a
whole transaction.let me know so that i list
color,size and quantities that i like to purchase.
best regards
sharr

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-07-04 12:40 UTC | newest]