* REPLY NEEDED_URGENT
@ 2002-07-24  3:34 Kasim Ogaga
From: Kasim Ogaga @ 2002-07-24  3:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pardon the abruptness and the liberty of this letter;It is due to its exigency.

I am a government functionary in my country. I Represent a caucus in need of a foreign partner to assist in the transfer and subsequent investment of a confidential sum in confidence.
We are ready to offer you a percentage for your assistance in the transfer and a negotiable fee if you can put together a portfolio for investment.

All we need is your trustworthiness and your capability to protect our interest.

Please note that we shall go through the legal procedures entailed in our laws and international laws in transferring the funds to you in trust.
The source of the money is authoritative.

I wish that you would take the essence of this Letter in strict confidence.

You can reach me immediately for us to commence dialogue on the modi operandi entailed first, by email in earnest. Thank you for your courtesy.

Best regard,
Kasim Ogaga

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-07-24  3:34 UTC | newest]