On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 03:42:44PM -0500, Paul Jarc wrote: > Thomas Schwinge wrote: > > Since this is the first time I wrote something in perl, I'd be glad if > > someone with perl experience - Paul :-) - could have a look at it. > > It looks ok, although I'm not a big fan of non-tail recursion, so I > made some changes. Good for you that you didn't know about the hour(s) I needed to get that recursion working. :-/ But I'll seize that as learning. :-) Another tiny patch is attached: It makes marksync ignore all dot-files in the directory containing the maildirs. Regards, Thomas