* Re: Huge .overview file -> how to reduce it?
@ 2006-02-08  5:40 Kevin Greiner
From: Kevin Greiner @ 2006-02-08  5:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Well, at this point in time, the easiest solution is to simply
delete the .overview file.  You'll loose all of your article
headers but the vast majority point to expired articles anyway.
The headers for current articles will simply be downloaded again
the next time you visit the group.

You may want to check the manual to setup agent expiration (not
related to imap expiration) then run gnus-agent-expire
periodically.

Kevin

From:  Georges Ko <gko@gko.net>
Date:  Mon, 06 Feb 2006 22:26:51 +0800

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net

* Huge .overview file -> how to reduce it?
@ 2006-02-06 14:26 Georges Ko