From: "Kevin Greiner" <kevin.greiner@compsol.cc>
Subject: Re: Keeping up with what I download
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 17:00:58 -0600	[thread overview]

You might consider adding %7F to your gnus-group-line-format.  It
is not quite not what you requested.  However, it does tell you
how much of your space is being used by each group on your local
drive.  I've found it quite useful when deciding where to do clean
ups.  The only disadvantage is that it scans your directories
during start-up (it does do in-memory caching) so there is a
performance penalty during start-up.

Kevin

From:  Harry Putnam <reader@newsguy.com>
Date:  Wed, 08 Feb 2006 10:00:09 -0600