On Thu Sep 20, 2007 02:20PM, Karl Kleinpaste wrote: > Trey Sizemore writes: > > I'm hoping a number of people on the list would provide their gnus.el > > file as a starting point for me. > > Not for the faint of heart, 670 lines long: > http://karl.kleinpaste.org/gnus/.gnus.el > Some archived screenshots of what my Gnus looks like: > http://karl.kleinpaste.org/gnus/screenshots/ > The screenshots are not terribly current (I long ago traded the > placement of Article and Tree) but still demonstrative. > Hi- Same issue here in that I get the error "Cannot open load file" when using this as my .gnus.el file with my account and login credentials inserted (which work fine when used as a stand-alone .gnus.el file). As a new gnus user, what within the file might need to be parameterized to my environment such that it's currently causing gnus not to load? Thanks. -- Cheers, Trey ---- There is an innocence in admiration; it is found in those to whom it has not yet occurred that they, too, might be admired some day. --Friedrich Nietzsche Linux valkyrie 2.6.22.5-29-bigsmp i686 GNU/Linux 10:32pm up 4:38, 4 users, load average: 0.26, 0.30, 0.27